|Date: 08 November 2013, 21 November 2013 (beta)|
|Size: 31.85 MB, 33.93 MB (beta)|
|Download Maxthon Cloud|
|Download Maxthon Cloud 4.2 beta|
|Note: The ultimate out-of-box experience. Good and reliable browser running on IE engine...|
|Editor's Rating: 3.5/5|
Maxthon Cloud 4.1 is a suite of state-of-art, cloud-powered web browsers that work in concert, making it easy for users to maintain a continuous experience, un-tethered to a single device or operating system.
Maxthon Cloud represents the next era of web browsing, leveraging a new approach to technology and user experience leadership for which Maxthon is well known. It also represents the latest chapter of a rich dialogue Maxthon has had with its global community since the creation of MyIE2.
Powered by Maxthon's cloud engine, Maxthon Cloud goes beyond other browsers to make true seamless browsing experience a reality.
Maxthon Cloud is not limited to a single device ecosystem or operating system.It moves more types of data from browser to browser without detouring through a series of cloud-products. Simply put, Maxthon Cloud removes artificial limits of device type or operating system, moving and putting all that is important to users into one or all of their web-connected devices.
Maxthon Cloud addresses the fundamental issue faced by web users today: how to access and use all the web has to offer with different devices in a seamless and unified way, any time and any place. Maxthon Cloud sufficiently addresses such issue with the following 3 major product principles.
The experience must be platform independent.
Maxthon Cloud works on Windows PC, Mac, Android and iOS.
The experience must be device independent
Maxthon Cloud makes it easy to surf the web from your PC to an iPhone to a Samsung Galaxy tablet and back again.
The experience must be powered by the cloud.
Each platform supported by Maxthon Cloud is closely and cohesively interlocked through Maxthon's innovative cloud engine, C4, a cloud-based application that uploads, downloads and syncs users' web browsing between their devices. C4 ensures effective interactions between platforms and device types and comes with fully-featured, high-performance cloud backup, syncing and sharing capabilities. It also provides a distributed architecture for storage.
Maxthon Cloud Browser version 126.96.36.19900 beta)
- Unable to directly open the FTP URL with the user name and password
- Super drag fails to work in some websites
- Browser Anomaly that induced by the Developer Tools
- Popup "Search image on Google/Baidu is mistakenly blocked by the"Pop-up blocker".
- Opening files with specific format may cause browser anomaly – See more at: http://forum.maxthon.com/thread-6632-1-1.html#sthash.8HRahpvi.dpuf
(Maxthon Cloud Browser version 188.8.131.520)
- Optimized Page Search Logic
- Overinstall Maxthon3 will choose to use Maxthon3 Skin Style
- Under some Internet Environment,the browser may suddenly Exit
- Unable to switch browser core under some circumstances
- Improved Image document View
- Improved smooth display of recently used skins
- Address Bar Domain Highlighting
- Browser problems caused by specific pages
- Third party Cookies policy may affect Cloud tabs function