|Date: 18 November 2013, 21 November 2013 (19.0)|
|Size: 32.24 MB, 33.95 MB (19.0)|
|Download Opera 19.0 Dev|
|Opera@USB 12.14 (19.56 MB)|
|Note: The most full-featured Internet power tool on the market, Opera includes pop-up blocking, tabbed browsing, integrated searches, and many advanced functions such as extensions, tab stacking, visual mouse gestures, and changes to the address field...|
|Editor's Rating: 4.5/5|
The most full-featured Internet power tool on the market, Opera web browser includes pop-up blocking, tabbed browsing, integrated searches, and advanced functions like Opera's groundbreaking E-mail program, RSS Newsfeeds and IRC chat. And because we know that our users have different needs, you can customize the look and content of your Opera 18.0 browser with a few clicks of the mouse.
Opera 18 features extensions, tab stacking, visual mouse gestures, and changes to the address field. The new address field hides some of the whole URL, such as the protocol and query strings.
(Opera version 19.0 build 1326.0 Dev)
- Opera Stash Extensions API
- "Save as..." doubles or triples downloaded files extension of *.tar.bz2 files
- Discover menus are not converted to RTL
- Focus is not in the Address Field after opening new window
- "Create search engine" dialog does not save encoding
- crash in Opera when using CobraLDTP
- Ctrl+F1, Ctrl+F2 does not switch tabs when dialog is opened and defocused
- Memory write access exception in crash logger
- The animation after dragging to QAB leaves a 1px high line
- [ua] [el] Multiple media access dialog buttons are clipped
- Opera detects Windows 8.1 as Windows 8 in opera://about page
- Focusing address field with mouse may end up with not selecting the whole content of address field.
- Dragging tab to QAB changes tab's position on tab bar
- Crash in opera::NotificationDelegate::SetResult
- Crash when pasting stuff in address bar
- Fix IDS_TASK_MANAGER strings for Opera 19
- JS dialogs block only window from which they were opened
- WP1 for DNA-13511: Import open tabs from IE
- SpeedDial Filter field does not support RTL
- Space at the beginning of URL in the address field causes to perform search
- Hide inline installation behind feature flag
- Pasting part of URL to Address Field changes protocol
- WP1 for DNA-13510: Import open tabs from Safari
- No lousy abbreviations: "Statistics" and "KB"
- Rewrite "super user permission enabling rights"
- Can't create a theme with webp image by right-clicking an image
- Netinstall: network installer doesn't support command line arg "language"
- RTL layout of the SpeedDial and Discover tiles
- Cleanning up more redundant headers found by iwyu
- Fix chromium after FocusManager changes
- Opera should override forced Win 8.1 scaling when HiDPI support is off
- Debug Crash in StatsTabHelper::SetCurrentContext
- Assert on start after last intake due to unsynced views framework
(Opera version 18.0.1284.49)
- Stability enhancements
- Enhanced support for Chromium extensions
- Custom search engines can be created from form context menu (right-click, or Ctrl-click on Mac, in any webpage's search form to try)
- In Windows, set the browser language from the Settings page