|Date: 10 April 2013 (20.0), 09 April 2013 (21.0)|
|Size: 20.06 MB (18.0), 20.87 MB (21.0)|
|Mozilla Firefox HomePage|
|Download Mozilla Firefox|
|Download Mozilla Firefox 21.0 beta|
|Download Mozilla Firefox 16.0.2 Portable (19.18 MB)|
|Download Mozilla Firefox 17.0 beta 6 Portable (20.89 MB)|
|Note: Very reliable and very fast open source browser...|
|Editor's Rating: 5/5|
Mozilla Firefox 20 is a fast, secure and easy to use web browser thatt offers many advantages over other web browsers, such as the tabbed browsing and the ability to block pop-up windows. It lets you to view Web pages way faster, using less of your computer's memory. Take Firefox 20 with you wherever you go. Synchronize your browsing across multiple devices. Forget clunky URLs – find the sites you love in seconds. Firefox 20 has the most ways to customize your online experience specifically for the way you use the web. It is built with you in mind, so it's easy and instinctive to use even the first time you try it. Thousands of Add-ons (little extras that augment Firefox to meet your unique needs) just waiting out there to help you do more, have more fun and be more creative online. Firefox keeps your personal info and your online interests away from the bad guys. Simply put, your security is our top priority.
Choose from 5000 free extras to make your Firefox 20 browser look and function the way you want. An add-on can be a new time-saving toolbar button, a shortcut to search, a themed look, and more. Add-ons make browsing easier.
Easy Ways To Personalize:
- Add Style: Personas. Make Firefox match your style! Choose from thousands of Personas designed by users around the world, or create one yourself. With a single click you can dress up your browser however you want.
- Customize: Add-ons. Many of the most popular add-ons are extensions, little extras you download to add more bells & whistles to Firefox. Compare prices, check the weather, listen to music, update your Facebook profile – all built right into the browser!
- Make It Work: Plugins. Plugins are small bits of third-party software built by companies like Adobe Systems or Apple to power videos, animation and games (examples include Flash Player or Quicktime). They can cause browser crashes or pose security risks when they get out of date, so we've built an easy tool to help you stay current.
- Adapt Your Interface. The Firefox interface has been designed by a team of experts and tested by a community of millions of users around the world to make sure your browsing is as easy and intuitive as possible. But, everyone has their own specific needs, and you can always adjust the interface to be exactly the way you like it: re-arrange, organize, add or remove buttons or fields to change your browsing experience however you want.
- Stay In Sync. Sync seamlessly connects your desktop and mobile Firefoxes, so you can access your browsing history, passwords, bookmarks and even open tabs no matter which device you use. Now you can surf the Web on your desktop, get up in the middle of browsing and have your open tabs ready and waiting on your mobile, just as you left them. Your browsing will never be the same!
- Making the Web Faster. Fasten your seat belts! With faster start-up times, rapid graphics rendering and improved page load speed, Firefox is full of major performance enhancements you'll notice instantly. Upgrades to DOM and Style Resolution performance mean pages load faster, scrolling up and down is smoother, and web applications can run at breakneck speed. It's an entirely new – and fast – browsing experience.
- Hardware Acceleration. Whether you're using Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP or Mac OS X with Firefox, you'll also enjoy hardware acceleration for many common operations, such as watching videos or playing games. Firefox uses a new layers-based graphics system that takes advantage of Direct2D and Direct3D on Windows and OpenGL on Mac to deliver amazing performance even on graphics-heavy sites.
Firefox Helps You Stay Safe:
- Protect YourPrivacy. When you browse, you leave a trail of data that potentially contains all sorts of personal information. We believe this info belongs to you and you alone (and least of all to overzealous advertisers), and have built in features to ensure that's the case.
- Browse With Security. Whether it's buying a gift, paying your bills or simply signing in to Facebook, it's important keep your personal info out of the hands of any online bad guys who might be snooping around. Fortunately, Firefox is packed with advanced security features to help you stay safe.
- Stay In Control. The online world is always changing, which is why we give you easy-to-use tools to let you adapt and make smart choices as you go.
- It's Part of Our Mission. Mozilla is a non-profit organization with the goal of making the Web better for everyone. We're not trying to make money off our users – we just want you to have the best possible experience online, and that includes keeping you and your personal information safe and private
(Mozilla Firefox 21.0 beta)
- Enhanced three-state UI for Do Not Track (DNT)
- Firefox will suggest how to improve your application startup time if needed
- Preliminary implementation of Firefox Health Report (see FAQ)
- Ability to Restore removed thumbnails on New tab Page
- Add-ons History API removals in Places
- CSS -moz-user-select:none selection changed to improve compatibility with -webkit-user-select:none (bugs 816298)
- Graphics related performance improvements (bugs 809821)
- Removed E4X support from SpiderMonkey
- Implemented Remote Profiling
- Integrated, Add-on SDK loader and API libraries into Firefox
- Added support for <main> element
- Implemented scoped stylesheets
- Some function keys may not work when pressed (833719)
- Browsing and Download history clearing needs unification to avoid confusion on clearing download history (847627)
- Mozilla Firefox 19.0.2 (08 March 2013)
- Mozilla Firefox 18.0.2 (05 February 2013)
- Mozilla Firefox 17.0.5 ESR (02 April 2013)
- Mozilla Firefox 16.0.2 (26 October 2012)
- Mozilla Firefox 15.0.1 (06 September 2012)
- Mozilla Firefox 14.0.1 (17 July 2012)
- Mozilla Firefox 13.0.1 (15 June 2012)
- Mozilla Firefox 12.0 (21 April 2012)
- Mozilla Firefox 11.0 (13 March 2012)
- Mozilla Firefox 10.0.12 ESR (08 January 2013)
- Mozilla Firefox 9.0.1 (22 December 2011)
- Mozilla Firefox 8.0.1 (22 November 2011)
- Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (29 September 2011)
- Mozilla Firefox 6.0.2 (04 September 2011)
- Mozilla Firefox 4.0.1 (28 April 2011)
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6.28 (07 March 2012)