|Date: 31 October 2013|
|Size: 32.58 MB|
|Foxit Reader HomePage|
|Download Foxit Reader|
|Note: A free PDF document viewer and printer, with incredible small size, breezing-fast launch speed and amazingly rich feature set...|
|Editor's Rating: 5/5|
Foxit Reader 6.1 is a small, fast, and feature rich PDF viewer which allows you to open, view, and print any PDF file. Unlike other free PDF readers, Foxit Reader 6.0.6 also includes easy to use collaboration features like the ability to add annotations, fill out forms, and add text to PDF documents. Foxit Reader has a small footprint that starts up instantly, renders PDF files quickly and uses very little memory, which is especially important with today's handheld devices. The Foxit Reader 6 is packed full of convenient and easy to use viewing, editing and printing features that make document collaboration simple. Foxit Reader's secure platform insures worry free operation against malicious virus and provides a secure and reliable digital signature verification platform for exchanging electronics documents without putting the user at risk from falsified documents.
Foxit Reader provides an excellent alternative to the Adobe Reader on any computer running the Windows operating system. View, print, and collaborate easily using Foxit Reader.
Whether you're a consumer, business, government agency, or educational organization, you need to read and annotate PDF documents and fill out PDF forms. You need your Foxit PDF Reader to be:
- Fast – so you're not waiting forever to read files.
- Lightweight – so it's easily deployable and doesn't exhaust system resources.
- Secure – so you don't get infected with viruses and can keep sensitive information safe.
- A Platform – so you can extend the Reader by creating your own value added capabilities for internal use or for resale.
(Foxit Reader version 6.1.1)
- Area Highlight: Area Highlight tool allows users to highlight specified areas
- Signature Protection: Adds password protection when creating or modifying quick sign signatures to prevent unauthorized use of saved signatures
- Simplified Scanning Process: Adds a quick scan menu to help users to scan paper to PDFs with just one click
- SharePoint Integration Enhancement: Allows users to open and save PDF files in SharePoint repositories directly from within Foxit Reader's Open/Save As dialog boxes
- Extensive Find & Search: Extends search scope to form data for more accurate and complete search results
- CSV Support for Form Export: Supports exporting one or more form data to a CSV file
- Easier File Attaching and Appending: Enables users to attach a file to current PDF file by simply dragging and dropping the file to the Attachment Panel
- 'Black and White' PDF Conversion: Adds 'Black and White' option which enables users to convert PDFs in black and white
- UI Improvements: Provides a newly designed File tab, similar to the backstage view like Microsoft Office 2013
- Issue Fixes: Fixed an issue where the Foxit plugin was not adopted by default in Firefox and Chrome browsers