|Date: 20 October 2012
|Size: 46.35 MB|
|Note: Open source client for the Direct Connect protocol...|
|Editor's Rating: 4/5|
DC++ 0.8 announces the freedom to share! DC++ is an open source client for the Direct Connect protocol. Direct Connect allows you to share files over the internet without restrictions or limits. The client is completely free of advertisements and has a nice, easy to use interface. Firewall and router support is integrated and it's easy and convenient to use functionality like multi-hub connections, auto connections and resuming of downloads.
First time user?
DC++ is a highly ranked software among the downloads at Sourceforge. With over ten million downloads, new users continue to find benefits from the software every day. If you're new to DC++ don't hesitate to take a moment to browse the for*m or read the frequently asked questions. However, the simplicity of the software user interface will help you get started in no-time.
(DC++ version 0.802)
- Perf improvements using lock-free queues, requires P6 CPUs (poy)
- Reduce freezes when displaying file list dirs that contain lots of files (poy)
- Less CPU consumption with large hubs/queues/lists (poy)
- Fix incorrect user lists when DC++ is under heavy load (poy)
- Plug resource leaks (poy)
- [L#411484] [ADC] Fix BLOM when h > 32 (thanks yorhel)
- [L#198416] Fix a crash when closing the download queue (poy)