|Date: 16 October 2013, 07 November 2013 (beta)|
|Size: 27.79 MB, 27.90 MB (beta)
|Price: trialware, $59.99|
|VSO Software HomePage|
|Blu-Ray Converter Ultimate HomePage|
|Download Blu-Ray Converter Ultimate|
|Download Blu-Ray Converter Ultimate beta|
|Note: Convert and burn your Blu-ray files to any format in one click...|
|Editor's Rating: 5/5|
Convert Blu-ray videos to any format in an easy 1, 2, 3 step process:
1) Select the Blu-ray video and choose the audio and subtitle track
2) Use the quality analyzer to adjust settings for best quality
3) Just sit back and relax during the conversion! The burning will begin if the option is checked.
easy to use
The live preview allows you to watch the conversion process. With the VSO burning engine included in the software, burn your project onto DVD automatically.
Use our quality advisor to adjust the settings of your project to get the best quality. Select the output resolution, SD or HD, and output size from a list or set your own custom size. The output can even be split over mulitple disks. See before you even start the conversion process what the quality will be and adjust settings for fine tuning. Never be disappointed again by poor quality results!
Blu-ray Converter Ultimate also uses our advanced Image Filter to converts images down from HD to SD or select the output to be in High definition and no resize will be needed! Our image filter has already proven itself to be one of the best image resizing solutions on the market today.
(Blu-ray To DVD version 22.214.171.124 beta)
- [Bug] does not remember last file used
- [Information] update from svn fr trad
- [Bug] v126.96.36.199 The aspect ratio is wrong, the picture is stretched horizontally
(Blu-ray To DVD version 188.8.131.52)
- [Feature Request] once a cut made it cannot be edited
- [Suggestion] add function ctrl A in treeview
- [Bug] conversion error
- [Information] weird to have encoding/decoding settings under general tab of settings
- [Bug] cut 1st part of film but shows in chapter menu
- [Feature Request] change update link to download.php
- [Information] sound events "operation complete" is said twice after burning
- [Suggestion] Place main window on screen center for first install
- [Information] default interface size and browser window too big